- Coffee Shops
- Get Ready for Take Off! Specialty coffee shop in Hammersmith for sale
Get Ready for Take Off! Specialty coffee shop in Hammersmith for sale
Key Business Information
Take on an established and successful coffee shop at Hammersmith's award-winning Aircraft Factory offices.
A proven performer
After three years’ successful trading by an established coffee operator – who is now focusing on their other London operations – an opportunity has arisen to take on the lease of this well-design premises.
An easy acquisition
Sold with coffee equipment, fixture and fittings. Plus an established customer base.
Specialty coffee focus
The landlord is committed to offering specialty coffee to tenants of the Aircraft Factory.
Low cost acquisition
Could suit a first-time operator, an established local business looking to expand, or an operator with an established office service track record. Asking £30,000 for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings including coffee making equipment.
• A1/A3 premises
• Rent £8,820 pa
• Service Charge £650 pa
• Circa 24 months on a five year lease remaining
• Asking £30,000 for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings including coffee making equipment
• Circa 500 people at Aircraft Factory, plus local workers, a school and residential community
• Opportunity to increase profitability through extending hours and range
• 12 months’ trading figures available on request
Info and Viewing
• By arrangement: 100 Cambridge Grove, London, W6 0LE